SYSKA LED , Energy efficient LED lighting products.
An LED, which stands for light emitting diode, is an electrical device with two semiconductor terminals that conduct electricity in one direction when connected to a voltage source, emitting light in the process. They're those tiny things that look like glass beads and you've been using them for years in various appliances from computers and TVs to traffic lights. LED light bulbs look pretty much like ordinary light bulbs and they fit straight into conventional light sockets.
Here are the reasons why you should consider SYSKA LED lights for your own home, business, industries, street lights etc
- SYSKA LEDs are highly efficient, using 75 to 90% less energy than incandescent light bulbs. Both incandescent and CFLs waste electricity by converting 90% and 80% of the energy they consume into heat instead of light respectively.
- SYSKA LEDs last up to 25 times longer than the CFL incandescent and around 50% longer than CFLs, meaning that they have to be replaced much less frequently and generate less waste. SYSKA LEDs typically come with 2 years guaranties and are rated for 25 000 to 50 000 hours of use. By comparison CFLs are generally expected to last for 10 000 to 15 000 hours and incandescent for only 1200 to 1500 hours.
- SYSKA LEDs are starting to become more widely available in hardware and lighting shops and although they are still substantially more expensive than the CFL and incandescent cousins, their higher efficiency and much longer lifespan means that even with the greater initial cost you'll save money in the long run. In addition, prices are coming down all the time as manufacturing methods improve.
- Unlike CFLs, SYSKA LEDs don't contain lead, have a sturdy design, turn on instantly, don't flicker and are not sensitive to ambient temperature or humidity.
- SYSKA LEDs are capable of producing good quality light with a warm, soft glow.
- SYSKA LEDs can be made to allow for dimming and automatic switching on and off functions.
- SYSKA LEDs remain cool to the touch, even after hours of use.
- Unlike CFLs and incandescent, SYSKA LEDs are not negatively affected by being turned on and off frequently, and they tend not to fail suddenly, but gradually dim right at the end of their lifespan instead.
- SYSKA LEDs can be made into long tubes to replace fluorescent light tubes.
- SYSKA LEDs use well-established technology that continues to improve. In future, for example, it may not be necessary to replace an entire light bulb, but just the tiny LED inside it, leaving very little material to discard.
When shopping for LEDs, make sure that you buy good quality bulbs from reputable manufacturers – there are el cheapo imposters out there peddling poor quality products. You can compare SYSKA LEDs with any of its contemporaries present in the market today. We claim about our world class LED quality without any second thought.